• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I start treating my Moon Knight run better?

15 posts in this topic

It's always been in the sh@itty comic box with Sh@tty bags and boards. I don't know. seems like a lot of work. except for a couple of BS covers and the stories around 28-34 or whatever it's a turd comic.

But She Hulk #1 is expensive now. 

What's happening in the world?

Edited by NoMan

On 1/21/2022 at 10:22 PM, NoMan said:

It's always been in the sh@itty comic box with Sh@tty bags and boards. I don't know. seems like a lot of work. except for a couple of BS covers and the stories around 28-34 or whatever it's a turd comic.

But She Hulk #1 is expensive now. 

What's happening in the world?

93CF0715-A817-4319-899B-45900EBE40F4.jpeg

Edited by Terry JSA

On 1/21/2022 at 10:22 PM, NoMan said:

There's plenty of them out there so use them in place of TP

Edited by MAR1979

Can somebody let me know when the Moon Knight spec trickles down to volume 3 #1? :nyah: Have to say it has a cool cover as shown below & Carl Potts is an underrated copper age artist. Yes, it's currently in a sh$tty bag 

I've also got the first issue for volume 2 the fist one. Honestly, how many volumes and reboots can 1 character have? If there's a limit surely he would be getting close :)

425577710_MoonKnight1V3.thumb.jpg.512307a73d01266d3b50b346b23aa008.jpg

Edited by MattrixAlien

On 1/29/2022 at 5:40 AM, divad said:

$5 - shipped! :bigsmile:

:baiting:

:bigsmile: :whatthe: Wait, jokes aside some of the spec has trickled down! Time to put it in a fresh bag & board and cash it in on eBay. So the answer to the original poster is yes you should start treating your Moon Knight books better as we all know how important condition is to sale price :)

1314177411_MarcSpectorMoonKnight1KeyCollector29-01-22.thumb.png.05fc62cd2df8984fbd8d527b5df90d41.png

Edited by MattrixAlien

Folks Moon Knight "Fists of Khonshu" was NOT a limited/mini series. It was on-going and cancelled at issue 6 due to poor sales. Comics Shops had long boxes full of the title that they could not sell. It was supposed to be a "hot" book and simply was not.   The first 3-4 issues were ordered heavily then when the shops saw they were barely selling for them cut back their orders to the minimum. Which I think then was 5 or 10 pieces aka low selling DC title numbers.

image.png.c15eb092113efcb617f27f7f91448290.png

Edited by MAR1979

On 1/30/2022 at 11:33 AM, MAR1979 said:

Folks Moon Knight "Fists of Khonshu" was NOT a limited/mini series. It was on-going and cancelled at issue 6 due to poor sales. Comics Shops had long boxes full of the of the title that they could not sell. It was supposed to be a "hot" book and simply was not.   The first 3-4 issues were ordered heavily then when the shops saw they were barely selling for them cut back their orders to the minimum. Which I think then was 5 or 10 pieces aka low seeking DC numbers.

image.png.c15eb092113efcb617f27f7f91448290.png

Good pick up, MAR1979. The first issue of the "Fists of Konshu" (2nd volume) says nothing about it being a limited series on the cover, indices etc... either. So Key Collector is wrong. 

On 1/29/2022 at 11:06 PM, MattrixAlien said:

Good pick up, MAR1979. The first issue of the "Fists of Konshu" (2nd volume) says nothing about it being a limited series on the cover, indices etc... either. So Key Collector is wrong. 

As a child I was fan of the 1985 Series. A few months after 6 came out 7 had not appeared. I still recall the owner of my LCS telling me almost no one was buying it and he was stuck with boxes of the first 4 issues. He closed shop in 2019. Guess all those long boxes of "Fists of Konshu" went to the dealer who purchased the name of his business and inventory.

Moon Knight probably has had more series' than most have had hot lunches :)

Edited by MAR1979