• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGCs is hiring
6 6

123 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2022 at 2:00 PM, Ryan. said:

If I was to guess, which I will right now(!), the Indeed number is closer to reality than the Salary.com number. 

I went to CGC's site and looked at the application, which gave the option of applying through Indeed. Guessing that's the right number. 

On 1/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, october said:

I went to CGC's site and looked at the application, which gave the option of applying through Indeed. Guessing that's the right number. 

Good luck on the interview. Make sure you remember to come up with your 5 greatest strengths AND 5 weaknesses. 

On 1/22/2022 at 8:16 AM, Gaard said:

Man, I haven't been to Arby's since last century. They got anything good there?

The Reuben can be real good..... the Jalepeno Poppers :cloud9: and the 2 for $ 6 menu makes them competitive. We have the best Arby's in the United States about 20 miles away, the Denbigh branch in Newport News, VA. Never leaves anything out and always friendly. GOD BLESS... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 1/22/2022 at 12:16 PM, Lord Gemini said:

Yeah, pages and pages of positions, not specifically the ones paying $15/hr without digging. That is not what I’m talking about and you know it. I’m talking about the blind speculation and bashing going on here.

Youve got a long long road ahead of you

Seriously, 15 an hour isn't too bad to start in certain parts of Florida .... I bet if you fit in, the 90 day raise is impressive, If they do have turnover, I'd lay odds that mandatory OT is the culprit. All work and no play makes lizards2 a dull boy. :bigsmile: GOD BLESS.... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

If I was a little younger .... and I have experience with material handling AND process techician. 

On 1/22/2022 at 12:39 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

CCG now employs more than 500 people at its Sarasota headquarters and over 600 people globally. With many new openings at the start of 2022, CCG is once again offering a sign-on bonus: $1,500 for all new employees who start by June 30, 2022.

Based on these figures, CGC has an employee annual overhead of $54 and 12 cents. 

On 1/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:
On 1/22/2022 at 10:49 AM, Lord Gemini said:
On 1/22/2022 at 8:31 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

You've just done the same thing we did. You just then added extra chiding for doing so, this saintly act of pretending you didn't do what you just did. 

I really haven’t. I’m going by the comments I’ve read. You all are going by a couple lines in an email with zero information as to the actual job.

:banana: Noob vs. Newb  :banana:

Now hold on there-there's only one noob in that equation.