• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Gunslinger Spawn Lot All NM

8 posts in this topic

Hi, First the rules. I'll sell to anyone here who has been a member of the forum for at least 1 month.  Newer members please contact me first. 1st "I'll take it" takes it. Payment accepted- Paypal or money order. I ship within 24 hours of payment and provide tracking number  All books are bagged/boarded and will be packaged very securely. Returns accepted if notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping using USPS boxed priority mail only. US shipping only. 

Selling in 1 of 4 lot combos of your choice.   I am basically asking 50% of the retail/current value of most of them. All books (except the Gamestop 1) were bought by me at the local comic shop as soon as they arrived. I cherry picked each one and bagged them at time of purchase. They are all solid NM in at least 9.6 condition. I photographed them bagged/boarded as not to handle them. 

Books are:

Spawn 310, Spawn 311 (cover C), Spawn 312 (Cover C). For these I figured 5.00 each.

Gunslinger Spawn 1 covers C,D,E,F,G. These are 5.99 retail. I figured 3.00 each. 

Gunslinger Spawn 2 both covers. 3.00

Gunslinger Spawn 3 both covers. 3.00

Gunslinger Spawn 1 Gamestop Exclusive. Sells for around 20.00 on e bay. I figured 10.00 here.

King Spawn 1 cover B- 5.99 retail. 3.00

Prices are: Choice 1 -  All of them- 48.00 .

Choice 2- All of them minus the Gamestop variant- 38.00.

Choice 3- Spawn 310, 311, 312 - 20.00 

Choice 4 - Gunslinger Spawn 1 covers C,D,E,F,G + King Spawn 1 - 20.00 

Shipping is 10.00 Boxed USPS Priority for any lot combo you may choose. Thanks for looking  :peace:

Edited by Professor K

On 1/22/2022 at 4:43 PM, musicmeta said:

I guess no Spawn #306 :cry:  Nice lot of books.  

Well........I do have one. It's a graded 9.8. I couldn't let that go too cheap though, not that it's some great key or anything. I would trade it for a very NM raw copy plus cash if anyone is interested.