• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just found some Nintendo but know nothing. Is there a thread on the boards?

10 posts in this topic

Looks like the Game Boys can go for around $50-75 on eBay; a lot of the N64 games can fetch in the $20+ range (looks like the Zelda Ocarina of Time is the gray cartridge, so less sought after than the original gold) but you should check each one because sometimes there are low production runs that will bump value; same with the Super Nintendo games - check to see if any are "rare."

If you sell on eBay you could probably make a couple to a few hundred, but be prepared for a lot of it to sit or need to be discounted, as a lot of these are pretty common. The bigger payoff comes if you still have any of the original boxes, and even more so if you have the original inserts/instruction manuals, etc. as well. Then the even bigger money is sealed games and rare copies. I've made a couple grand selling games in the past year+ on eBay, but many of those were complete with box and inserts. But there is value here if you're a patient seller.

On 1/23/2022 at 9:55 AM, gadzukes said:

Thanks for info guys.  Yes, I could have gone to ebay and "one by one" looked at prices, but my daughter in law only sent these photos to me so I couldn't examine the brand names too closely and I don't know what this stuff is cuz I never played it.

Test them if they are working.    FYI, my sister bought PS2 (refurbished) via eBay.  The package arrived at my home.  My daughter noticed the version is in Japenese but all English version cartridges work on the PS2 well.  

On 1/23/2022 at 10:55 AM, gadzukes said:

Thanks for info guys.  Yes, I could have gone to ebay and "one by one" looked at prices, but my daughter in law only sent these photos to me so I couldn't examine the brand names too closely and I don't know what this stuff is cuz I never played it.

Yes, make sure to test them out and then list them on ebay.  If you are lazy, put them  in a box and take them to gamestop.  

You got  good n64 games there!the Mario party will sell easy!wow 2 Diddy Kong racing  a and mk trilogy,ocarina of time is regular édition,not as sought as gold edition,dont know about gameboys market much ,between 35 to 60 $each,the game génie is a good one to have the other snes mhe not so much.great find some will sell quick,Mario party 3 wow dont even have that one good haul!