• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS Redelivery

8 posts in this topic

Hi All.  So I sent a submission from NJ last Monday fully insured 2 Day express via USPS Priority, no Saturday or Sunday delivery, as directed to the CGC submission address, which is a PO Box.  It ended up in Sarasota PO on Fri evening and I assumed it would be delivered automatically today (Monday) but I get from the PO today via email a redelivery request action needed in order to deliver.  So I go on USPS and attempt to redeliver but it says through that system (automated) that it cannot execute a redelivery request to a PO Box.  So I call CGC and they say PO should know to deliver it.  Anyone go through this?  I call PO and of course its automated phone hell and same result.

Many thanks,

I got the same thing. , Also sent from NJ. See my post.

Mine was delivered to post office ( CGC ?) And said pickup Available for 6 days but today says reschedule pickup or will be sent back to sender.

Funny thing is today it showed up on the tracking lookup as in there facility.  So i assume its there but being its almost a $2,000 package i want to know for show 

I sent a email to CGC . will let you know if they answer me . 

I've had some instances over the past year in which a package has been marked as, "could not be delivered", and for some reason my address had to be confirmed. For example, I had 6 Amazon packages out for delivery on Friday. 1 of the 6 was not delivered for this reason, which doesn't make any sense to me.