• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What pictures are the most important in a listing?

4 posts in this topic

Hey there! 

When you purchase comics online, raw or graded, what specs are you looking for in the images? Recently opened eBay shop and I've been doing the following: 

Raw: Front cover, back cover, spine, (4) corners, first page, centerfold, and last page. Then if there is anything else specific about the book, say rusty staples or writing on internal pages. If I bundle anything together, I do the front/back of each, corners of all - just stacked, then the centerfold of each and anything else of note. 
Graded: Front, back, (4) corners. Then is there are any damages to the case I'd add those images in there. 

Of that - is there something that I'm missing? Adding some graded golden today/tomorrow and want to make sure I'm posting what people actually want/need to see. Appreciate any advice :)