• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking subs for private ADAM HUGHES s/s signing
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Taking submissions for a private signing with ADAM HUGHES for CGC Signature Series submissions. Working in tandem with Agents of Slab, witnesses traveling to see Adam late March. I can take books up till 3/10/22.

Cost for this op is $45 per book, that covers signature fee, prep of your book (including cracking slabs if needed) and shipping expenses back and forth. Books need to be submitted on your paid CGC account, and CGC will bill your account on file for grading and return shipping. If you feel like your books could use some pressing to help improve the grade prior to submission, LMK as I can offer that as well. Payment needs to be submitted with your books, all your info on the backing boards with CGC account number. Please contact me direct with any questions at richhenncomics@gmail.com

adamhughessigninggraphic.jpg