• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a way to get more detailed information about an orders status.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if there is a way to get additional info about an order.   I have an order that has been "scheduled for grading" since September 22nd.   I know of other people who have sent things to be graded after this date, and have already received their orders back.    Just wish I knew what was going on.

• Administrator
On 1/25/2022 at 3:11 PM, Simmons711 said:

I'm wondering if there is a way to get additional info about an order.   I have an order that has been "scheduled for grading" since September 22nd.   I know of other people who have sent things to be graded after this date, and have already received their orders back.    Just wish I knew what was going on.

I recommend contacting customer service.

E-mail:

service@cgccomics.com

Phone:

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991

I've called and emailed cgc and in both cases have corresponded with great people who answered all my questions.  

As for books jumping the line, I know cgc was toying with a pilot to expedite the grading process and the books pulled out for that process were graded months ahead of schedule.  

My 15 or so books weren't so lucky :)

On 1/25/2022 at 3:11 PM, Simmons711 said:

There is a pilot program where people are getting their grades back before others. This is what is likely happening to the people who got theirs back before you(or they used fasttrack). 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:03 AM, William-James88 said:

There is a pilot program where people are getting their grades back before others. This is what is likely happening to the people who got theirs back before you(or they used fasttrack). 

Just a heads up. If you sent in modern books on 9/22 with no fast track you still have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait head of you. I still have books from June that haven't moved out of scheduled for grading yet. 

On 1/26/2022 at 10:51 AM, joeypost said:

Just a heads up. If you sent in modern books on 9/22 with no fast track you still have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait head of you. I still have books from June that haven't moved out of scheduled for grading yet. 

Same boat :pullhair: