• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is CGC not checking in our packages right away anymore?
2 2

10 posts in this topic

It seems they started checking in our packages sent to them back in November but they still haven't confirmed anything I sent to them in December and January. I was under the impression that their new way of doing things helped alleviate the whole "I wonder if CGC actually has my package despite what the Post Office says" kind of thing.

On 1/26/2022 at 3:42 PM, Prince Namor of Atlantis said:

It seems they started checking in our packages sent to them back in November but they still haven't confirmed anything I sent to them in December and January. I was under the impression that their new way of doing things helped alleviate the whole "I wonder if CGC actually has my package despite what the Post Office says" kind of thing.

contact customer service

Yeah, I've been concerned about my submissions for the Perez signing, as they haven't been logged in yet, and the deadline for receipt is the end of the month.  Post office, however, says the package was delivered.  

On 1/26/2022 at 7:26 PM, djzombi said:

Yeah, I've been concerned about my submissions for the Perez signing, as they haven't been logged in yet, and the deadline for receipt is the end of the month.  Post office, however, says the package was delivered.  

I too am in the same boat. Have a bunch for both Perez and Austin all in one box says it's there, but not checked in.. 

Today being the 26th, they finally checked in 3 of my George Perez books,  Like the notice said, they are opening books that arrived at their shipping department of the week of Jan. 10 which is exactly the week that my books did arrive at their location....... now it's just a matter of when I will see them.....maybe 6 months from now?....