• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ronin signing event questions
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Newbie needing help. Probably a stupid questions but not exactly sure what the TLR is referring to, and I'm assuming it means on the outermost box. And I'm guessing it is in relation to writing the initials of the signer on all sides. 

2nd question: I'm not familiar with what the private signing cards are either?

3rd question: I was assuming that all the Ronin submissions for the signing event would come with the custom label as part of the special event, given the way it was described. Now I'm concerned that I may have had to request the custom label during submission. If this is the case, is there a way to still request that?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge and thank you all for your time, patience, and understanding  with the newbie!!! Have a blessed day 

Screenshot_20220127-035815_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220127-041249_Chrome~2.jpg

On 1/27/2022 at 4:30 AM, TigerRose1981 said:

Newbie needing help. Probably a stupid questions but not exactly sure what the TLR is referring to, and I'm assuming it means on the outermost box. And I'm guessing it is in relation to writing the initials of the signer on all sides. 

3rd question: I was assuming that all the Ronin submissions for the signing event would come with the custom label as part of the special event, given the way it was described. Now I'm concerned that I may have had to request the custom label during submission. If this is the case, is there a way to still request that?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge and thank you all for your time, patience, and understanding  with the newbie!!! Have a blessed day 

Screenshot_20220127-035815_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220127-041249_Chrome~2.jpg

1. TLR = The Last Ronin. Writing this on the box - largely and clearly on each side - lets them know that it's for the signing.
  2. TBH, neither am I.
  3. Custom labels cost extra, so contact CGC and they may be able to help up-charge your order.

It's fine, this stuff is confusing. To adress the third part, it really does seem that you get the custom label regardless, hence making sure you write TLR on the bos. I dot not think you need to  request that. @CGC Mike let me know if I am mistaken.

• Administrator
On 1/27/2022 at 1:23 PM, William-James88 said:

It's fine, this stuff is confusing. To adress the third part, it really does seem that you get the custom label regardless, hence making sure you write TLR on the bos. I dot not think you need to  request that. @CGC Mike let me know if I am mistaken.

I will check.  

• Administrator

Those don't come automatically.  You have to select that label on the online form.  There are instructions on how to submit for that signing here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/9584/last-ronin/

If you have already mailed that in then we cannot add the labels after the fact, unfortunately.  No changes are permitted on invoices once they have been sent in.

On 1/27/2022 at 3:30 AM, TigerRose1981 said:

The private signing cards are on the packing slip you print when you submit your books. You cut them out and attach each one to each book on the back of the backing board so they can be seen through the bag.

Edited by Inictus