WTB-Wonder Woman 200 cgc 9.8 (i know its a stretch with only 7 on census)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

No disrespect, and certainly not required, but if you know what you want AND there's only 7 in the grade you want, maybe just toss out the price you'll pay so people know its worth it to check on their inventory.  You've already openly stated you know it's rare.

On 2/25/2022 at 8:16 PM, revat said:

No disrespect, and certainly not required, but if you know what you want AND there's only 7 in the grade you want, maybe just toss out the price you'll pay so people know its worth it to check on their inventory.  You've already openly stated you know it's rare.

Hmm tough to know a price when i only see 1 selling in the last 6 yrs of course i would pay fmv if we could meet a common “fair” number for both parties

On 2/25/2022 at 5:23 PM, nebyort said:
On 2/25/2022 at 5:16 PM, revat said:

Hmm tough to know a price when i only see 1 selling in the last 6 yrs of course i would pay fmv if we could meet a common “fair” number for both parties

that's also fair

I wish you the best of luck.