• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*POLL* Blade 1 or Blade 2

which one did you like better, blade 1 or blade 2?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. which one did you like better, blade 1 or blade 2?

23 posts in this topic

I thought #2 was #2 - it really seemed like hackneyed garbage to me and I was sad I spent $15 on the dvd. Unwatchable in a word. I could not imagine having to ever watch that movie again. On the other hand I have watched #1 many times over.

I agree..blade 1 was stylish entertainment whereas blade 2 was over the top and kind of cheesy once you watch it outside a theater environment. Both were hokey but Blade #1 had a certain atmosphere that kept you intrigued throughout. Blade 2 had uh wrestling moves..

Let's hope blade 3 is better.

I just did not like the bad guy vampires in #2 - it was just a gross concept. #1 was more like a good horror flick - I could have cared less it came from a comic. Speaking of good vampire flicks, just picked up Near Dark on dvd which is like an all time fave. The end with the blood transfusion is a little hokey but the rest of it is great - I had almost forgotten how good the bar scene is!

nice new avatar - I bet it looks a lot like YOU

I look like that after I devour my most recent CGC hype investor!

I've recently devoured one recently! wink.gif

Does anyone here watch Buffy? I hadn't watched it since Willow skinned that guy (all of it, all at once... a thing of beauty on prime-time TV)... now I want to go back and see ALL of the last two seasons! ESPECIALLY after what happened this last Tuesday!

Does anyone here watch buffy

Yep - since the beginning - overall a very intelligent and interesting (and funny) show. (except for the really awful angst seasons when it was not intellignet, not interesting and VERY far from funny). But the finale last year really brought things back together. And THIS YEAR? The show has really got back into the groove. Have not seen this past Tuesday's yet - will watch tonite.