• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waayyyyyy off topic BUT

15 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested in purchasing "AA" ALKALINE batteries for the kids toys, or even adult toys smile.gif, I am selling them at .50 each and they come packaged 4 per box. They are NOT blister packed but new. They typically sell for around $6-7.00 per pack of 8 which is somewhere between .80-.85 each. I also will be selling "AAA" and 9Volt.

Thanks,

Steve

PS: Since this wasn't about selling books I wasn't sure if I should put it in the marketplace.

If anyone is interested in purchasing "AA" ALKALINE batteries for the kids toys, or even adult toys smile.gif, I am selling them at .50 each and they come packaged 4 per box. They are NOT blister packed but new. They typically sell for around $6-7.00 per pack of 8 which is somewhere between .80-.85 each. I also will be selling "AAA" and 9Volt.

Thanks,

Steve

PS: Since this wasn't about selling books I wasn't sure if I should put it in the marketplace.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I See that you have given them an "AA" rating, question then: " Where would that fall on CGC's scale????" confused-smiley-013.gif