• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping time from CGC to you
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but at this point there are so many forums and I've been searching for a while and couldn't find one I was looking for. I shipped two Pokemon cards and they graded them extremely fast (super happy about that). On my submissions is said they were shipped out Jan. 20th. It's now Feb 1st and I haven't received the cards. When I initially shipped them down it only took 4 days to get to Florida from Mass. I understand we did just have a pretty crazy blizzard which definitely delayed mail across the northeast US so I'm not coming here to complain about how long the shipping is taking! I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes for their cards to arrive once CGC ships them back to you? I'm just super excited to get my cards back since I got a 9.5 on both! I guess I'm just afraid of them getting lost in the mail. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

• Administrator

Hello

If you were not provided a tracking number for the package, I recommend contacting customer service.

service@cgccards.com

Phone

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991

Mike

On 2/1/2022 at 8:23 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

If you were not provided a tracking number for the package, I recommend contacting customer service.

service@cgccards.com

Phone

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991

Mike

Thank you very much! I received my tracking number and it looks like they should actually get here tomorrow!