Trouble accessing the boards via laptop, keeps logging me out anyone else experiencing this issue?
3 3

3 posts in this topic

This one's relatively new to me. I thought I may only have needed to reboot my laptop but I still have the same problems. I can access the boards and stay logged in when I'm using my cell phone. But I predominantly work off my laptop and every time I try to click over into a new thread or update my sales thread it keeps logging me out. Anyone else having this problem? Not really sure how to resolve it.

• Administrator
On 2/3/2022 at 10:33 AM, Rich_Henn said:

This one's relatively new to me. I thought I may only have needed to reboot my laptop but I still have the same problems. I can access the boards and stay logged in when I'm using my cell phone. But I predominantly work off my laptop and every time I try to click over into a new thread or update my sales thread it keeps logging me out. Anyone else having this problem? Not really sure how to resolve it.

This has been a problem for months.  We have not yet been able to fix it.  When you try and login, it takes you to the home page.  If you log out of that page, and return to the chat forum, you should be able to login.  I know it's a pain but, we are trying to get it fixed.

On 2/3/2022 at 8:33 AM, Rich_Henn said:

This happens on my iPad...I've just learned to deal with it.  It doesn't happen so much on my desktop computers, but I don't always work from them unless I'm working on my sales thread.  There are still plenty of other glitches occurring, like PM's and posts not going through from time to time, pictures that won't upload the 1st/2nd time, etc.  It's all a work in progress, I guess.

Rich, I'm assuming you've cleared the cache/cookies on your laptop?  That may help some.  When I close my computer browsers, everything gets cleaned out from my Google account.  I don't mind having to type in a password every day...it also reduces tracking, which I hate.  Lol.