• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aquaman 2 v Avatar 2

29 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2022 at 3:14 PM, szav said:

Avatar was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen in my life.  Unobtanium?? Unobtanium??? Really?  Written by and written for .  No plans to see the new one ever.

My brother surprised with a trip to the theater when I visited his family so they could re-watch Avatar in 3D and share the experience with me.

I hate 3D movies.  I knew enough about Avatar to know that I would not like it.

The things we do for love.

I'm going to go against the grain and say that I saw Avatar, I don't have a problem with 3D and I thought it was okay. 

I didn't think it was the greatest thing since sliced bread and didn't understand why it became the biggest grossing film of all time, but I don't have a problem with it. 

It's all good though.  All in good fun.  We Aquaman fans enjoy getting teased.  I was actually hoping for another round of predictions of getting destroyed at the box-office.  But instead the narrative is that Avatar is nothing LOL.