• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

combined submission

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I see a Private signing with Chris Claremont & Private signing with Michael Golden coming up and I have some already graded books that I would like them to sign and have some questions:

Will cgc be offering a combined submission prices for the 2 of them? 

If not will cgc be able to hold the books for the second signature? 

Thank’s, 1st time private signature submitter

This will sound somewhat condescending but it isn't really meant to be:

The CGC SS process can be a bit confusing, and the terms for every signing may differ a little bit (or even a lot).  Even for experienced submitters, it is super important to read the rules/terms provided by CGC.  They may not always be clear on first read through, so it may be beneficial to read through multiple times.  Sending valuable collectibles to strangers and paying a lot of money to get them taken care of is no small issue (in terms of time, effort, stress, and money).  I would advise you to read the terms for the two signings again, they are both on link below, which is found in the signature subforum.  I believe careful reading will have benefits for your entire submission process beyond answering your specific question, so you know what you need to do and what to expect.  If its still not clear, come back and ask or consider contacting CGC customer service.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/487345-cgcinhousesigning-mikehawthornepg19ivantaorodneybarnesmichaelgoldenchrisclaremontgeorgesdixonnolanlastroninteamgerhardhayekmichaelbendismarkbagelyjonbeyersrodneybarnespg20/page/19/#comments

Edited by revat