• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Sub Mariner 38 a key issue?
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Well I’m not a Sub Mariner fan, never have been. And I have to be guilty that the recent news of him hitting the big screen got me interested. Mainly the wife and I just got done watching the Eternals and just thinking of the BP 2 plot there will be against the Atlantians has me interested in him. So I came across this issue and the cover really popped out at me. But is this a good key issue for him? 

1D152574-E69D-45A2-8FF9-D2F49208B98C.png

79818E67-C559-4BD7-81B6-F660EBDF9F40.png

On 2/13/2022 at 3:05 PM, KCode98 said:

What are some good Submariner ones to get into that don't cost an arm and a leg?

If you’re not a fan and never have been...

Why bother with this title at all?

Surely there are books with potential that contain characters you like.  Do you really want to get stuck with a bunch of Subby books if it doesn’t pan out?

I would say just get Marvel Unlimited, read through them all TTA and Submariner, and just buy the ones you like or think might have potential.  If investment is possible goal, KNOWING the source material yourself puts you in the best position for success (and personal enjoyment!).