• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Comics 27 1st page on ebay
3 3

44 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2022 at 5:08 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

That’s one less guy in the hobby, as soon as he realizes he’s been ripped off

Too bad that eBay isn't in any way responsible for fraud of this magnitude.  I bet it would cease rather quickly if this were the case.  eBay hit squads attacking the perpetrators' hardware and banking accounts would be sweet and justified revenge.

On 2/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

ah.  I've tried it before when they would advertise my book for sale.  Never got a response, and then their ad would disappear

I'm sure it has been discussed: forcing eBay to intervene/interact/mediate by winning a comic book already in my possession.  Does eBay really care about something like this?  What can they do that has real teeth in regard to consequences?

:bigsmile:

On 2/25/2022 at 5:18 PM, Chief1332 said:

I'm sure it has been discussed: forcing eBay to intervene/interact/mediate by winning a comic book already in my possession.  Does eBay really care about something like this?  What can they do that has real teeth in regard to consequences?

He described the book right :nyah: so I don't see a problem :makepoint:

Edited by woowoo

On 2/25/2022 at 7:18 PM, Chief1332 said:

I’m with you. I thought eBay would step up and do the right thing. Others feel eBay never would do the right thing