• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George Perez last signing suspended indefinitely
4 4

121 posts in this topic

I emailed back a couple of questions yesterday:

For Option 1 are they going to still expedite the grading process or turn it over to the current 130 business days?

Option 4 - I submitted all 3 of my books with CCS pressing, how can we tell if they are done being pressed and any previous graded books were cracked?

No reply back yet.

I emailed customer service about not getting an email regarding options for my books here is the response:

Thank you for your correspondence.

We are methodically working through all invoices for George Perez. We will reach out to you with options when we get to your invoice. We ask for your patience until you receive the email from us with the options.

On 2/22/2022 at 3:29 PM, thesink said:

I emailed customer service about not getting an email regarding options for my books here is the response:

It's taking them a while to sort through all the submissions. I didn't get an email until this weekend.

On 2/24/2022 at 11:36 AM, Jimco75 said:

Because I submitted Titans and Infinity Gauntlet books, I've asked if my order can be split between the two signings (my assumption is not), but haven't heard back. Has anyone confirmed if this is the case?

I asked this same question to the signature crew several days ago.  I also wanted to know if I could split the Perez signing order so that some just get returned raw, and others either get graded (since they're there anyway) and/or moved to the Wolfman signing.  I have yet to hear back.  It appears the cancellation of the Perez signing has severely complicated things for the signature and accounting departments.

Edited by djzombi

I still haven't even received the email . 

Sent 8 books in. Definitely do not want them all moved to the Wolfman, considering all to regular if it is required to be an all or nothing situation..

Sad though as they can't even deal with this,  when then keep rolling out new signing announcements.  

They can not even handle their current workload.  :pullhair:

This is past ridiculous.  

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

Apologies if this has already been answered,

Is it possible to mail in a Blue Label Perez book and have it reholdered with the custom Blue Perez label?  Or has that ship already sailed?  I don't see anywhere to select it in the online form.  Thanks.

On 2/24/2022 at 7:18 PM, DJones said:

Is it possible to mail in a Blue Label Perez book and have it reholdered with the custom Blue Perez label?  Or has that ship already sailed?  I don't see anywhere to select it in the online form.  Thanks.

It was supposed to only be available for this now cancelled signing.  

On 2/24/2022 at 6:14 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On 2/24/2022 at 5:18 PM, DJones said:

I would assume if one contacted CGC personally and offered an extremely generous donation to George's family, CGC could probably make it happen.

But the offer would have to be extreme, I don't think CGC or the potential buyer wants to be known to be haggling over this sort of thing.

Edited by revat

On 2/24/2022 at 7:18 PM, DJones said:

On 2/24/2022 at 8:14 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

CGC would like to remind fans that our George Pérez Labels are still available for any and all comic submissions! That’s right, it doesn’t matter what book is submitted, this custom label can be added to the submission during check out. Pérez is one of the most iconic and influential comics book artists of all time and this gorgeous custom label pays tribute to his sensational career. All proceeds from the labels go directly to Pérez, his family and their estate

On 2/26/2022 at 9:09 AM, Kieran Brown said:

Has anyone that replied to the cgc perez options email had a reply. I've just been ignored, has anyone else felt this? 

I emailed over a week ago about possibly splitting the order between options, and also contacted the accounting department over several high-dollar charges made in one day to my credit card, none of which match any of my invoices.  I have yet to get any response whatsoever for either matter. When brought up on the boards, I'm told "be patient." 
Meanwhile, interest charges are mounting on the billed amounts.  

On 2/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, djzombi said:

I emailed over a week ago about possibly splitting the order between options, and also contacted the accounting department over several high-dollar charges made in one day to my credit card, none of which match any of my invoices.  I have yet to get any response whatsoever for either matter. When brought up on the boards, I'm told "be patient." 
Meanwhile, interest charges are mounting on the billed amounts.  

I replied for clarification on the $5 discount on option 1 and also accounts because my bank blocked the payment but no reply from anyone 

On 2/26/2022 at 12:46 PM, djzombi said:

. . . also contacted the accounting department over several high-dollar charges made in one day to my credit card, none of which match any of my invoices.  

In early 2020, I began receiving random charges to my card and they weren't cleared until I called CGC accounting. But they continued on and off. They no longer have access to my cards. Checks only.