• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The lost holy grail of comics found...
2 2

13 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 1:59 AM, kav said:

I can literally see difference between the recreation and the original cover.

You’re much more perceptive than me.   As far as I can tell, it’s one of the most accurate examples of precision lightboxing that I’ve ever seen.

On 2/13/2022 at 8:10 PM, Ken Aldred said:

You’re much more perceptive than me.   As far as I can tell, it’s one of the most accurate examples of precision lightboxing that I’ve ever seen.

yeah....enlarging it....now I can see that.  and they must have a good lightbox-

On 2/14/2022 at 11:59 AM, kav said:

I can literally see difference between the recreation and the original cover.

No you can't. Pfffft. 

On 2/13/2022 at 4:00 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

Here's some actual feedback left for that seller. Ebay never disappoints. 

Screenshot_20220213-145925_eBay.jpg

If the tracking shows it was delivered the buyer should contact the local police if he is claiming he didn’t receive the parcel. 

In the second case, if what the seller is saying is actually true, there was no need for the buyer to leave a negative.  That would be like me critiquing MYComicShop when the moderns I have purchased show up better than expected.  They don’t photograph every single individual book either.