• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My daughter just went savage on Arthur Suydam
3 3

128 posts in this topic

Here's the origin of one of the pieces in my collection by Michael Nasser / Netzer.  I bought it after the video was recorded.  Whatever you're doing, Mike, I hope you've been well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUGuu1MyT6A

Edited by Will_K

On 2/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, Will_K said:

Here's the origin of one of the pieces in my collection by Michael Nasser / Netzer.  I bought it after the video was recorded.  Whatever you're doing, Mike, I hope you've been well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUGuu1MyT6A

Wow!

On 2/13/2022 at 6:38 PM, cloud cloddie said:

I just bid on it. I want the burn video option. :flamed:

Tiffani doing well with the infamous Suydam stamped "sketch" now @ $41 and the auction ends Sunday. I love a feel good story. The thing about feel good stories is there's someone out there that makes you feel not so good at first. You can shrivel up and accept it. Or you can go Charles Bronson on social media like Tiffani did and turn that frown upside down. I'll be playing Rocky III and Rudy later on today just to keep the good vibes  going for Tiffani and her dad. Of course I am fighting the bad angel that want's Tiffani to go after the artist harder. "Sweep the leg Tiffani. Sweep the leg! Kobra Kai. Do or Die. :arguing: Ok that's Karate Kid negative energy from Kobra Kai. I'll watch that one next week before the in-laws come to visit. For now its all deep breaths and good thoughts for a great final day of bidding on Sunday.

:peace:O Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

On 2/19/2022 at 8:51 AM, grapeape said:

Tiffani doing well with the infamous Suydam stamped "sketch" now @ $41 and the auction ends Sunday. I love a feel good story. The thing about feel good stories is there's someone out there that makes you feel not so good at first. You can shrivel up and accept it. Or you can go Charles Bronson on social media like Tiffani did and turn that frown upside down. I'll be playing Rocky III and Rudy later on today just to keep the good vibes  going for Tiffani and her dad. Of course I am fighting the bad angel that want's Tiffani to go after the artist harder. "Sweep the leg Tiffani. Sweep the leg! Kobra Kai. Do or Die. :arguing: Ok that's Karate Kid negative energy from Kobra Kai. I'll watch that one next week before the in-laws come to visit. For now its all deep breaths and good thoughts for a great final day of bidding on Sunday.

:peace:O Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank you for your kind words! I never expected to get all of this support. The suggestion to put it on eBay was awesome and I’ve enjoyed seeing the attention it’s getting. I am just happy that the “zombie” sketch could bring smiles to other people’s faces. :nyah:

Here is the link to the auction again for anyone that didn’t see it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/234419817372?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Again, when I listed it on eBay for fun, I totally did not expect this response! You guys are awesome. Thank you for being so welcoming.

That was so fun to see the sketchbook.  Thanks for sharing.

After the famous Michael Golden "Patience is a Virue" was revealed, I saw him at a comic con.  He was sitting alone at his table at an artist alley.  I loved the Micronauts but this put me off from trying to ever get anything from him.  But as I was walking by, he tried talking to me to get me to come over to his table, even after I walked past it.  Maybe business was bad after that Virue business and he was trying to get people to look at his stuff.  If I ever see him at a con I usually run away fast because I don't want to be treated that way.

On 2/19/2022 at 10:58 AM, tiffleberry said:

Thank you for your kind words! I never expected to get all of this support. The suggestion to put it on eBay was awesome and I’ve enjoyed seeing the attention it’s getting. I am just happy that the “zombie” sketch could bring smiles to other people’s faces. :nyah:

Here is the link to the auction again for anyone that didn’t see it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/234419817372?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Again, when I listed it on eBay for fun, I totally did not expect this response! You guys are awesome. Thank you for being so welcoming.

Is that you and your mustang or just a random pic you put up? Love those old 60's muscle!

On 2/19/2022 at 9:09 AM, Peter L said:

That was so fun to see the sketchbook.  Thanks for sharing.

After the famous Michael Golden "Patience is a Virue" was revealed, I saw him at a comic con.  He was sitting alone at his table at an artist alley.  I loved the Micronauts but this put me off from trying to ever get anything from him.  But as I was walking by, he tried talking to me to get me to come over to his table, even after I walked past it.  Maybe business was bad after that Virue business and he was trying to get people to look at his stuff.  If I ever see him at a con I usually run away fast because I don't want to be treated that way.

Yeah, saw him at NoLa a month or two ago. Granted it was a slower con, but I walked by his table and nobody there. He was all smiles and I probably could’ve gotten a sketch… but when artists act s**tty to fans that don’t merit it, I check out. Got some beignets instead. 

On 2/19/2022 at 12:44 PM, Timely said:

Is that you and your mustang or just a random pic you put up? Love those old 60's muscle!

Yes, that is me! It actually belongs to my stepfather. It’s a 67, matching numbers but in desperate need of restoration. I drive a Ford Ranger but it’s not as aesthetically pleasing.

Why burn the sketch? It's worth more alive than dead. Burn it and it'll be just an unsubstantiated story. Keep it alive and Sudayam can be vilified with proof until the day he cashes in. The only way a burn could be valuable is if you locate him in a parking lot, get his attention and say "Remember this?" And light it under his nose. Video THAT and the master copy of the video will be worth a fortune.

On 2/19/2022 at 8:27 PM, Randall Ries said:

Why burn the sketch? It's worth more alive than dead. Burn it and it'll be just an unsubstantiated story. Keep it alive and Sudayam can be vilified with proof until the day he cashes in. The only way a burn could be valuable is if you locate him in a parking lot, get his attention and say "Remember this?" And light it under his nose. Video THAT and the master copy of the video will be worth a fortune.

Because I am not concerned about value. It is only an option to have it burned, the winning bidder may not want it burned. I didn’t get this sketch, or any sketch for that matter, in hopes of them ever being valuable. 

I will be cutting out the official stamp and gluing it to the bag I mail the ashes in so you know it’s official Arthur Suydam merchandise. 

edit: Arthur is such a jerk that he probably wouldn’t even care if I burned it in front of him. He made his money lol. 

Edited by tiffleberry

On 2/20/2022 at 10:57 AM, tiffleberry said:

Because I am not concerned about value. It is only an option to have it burned, the winning bidder may not want it burned. I didn’t get this sketch, or any sketch for that matter, in hopes of them ever being valuable. 

I will be cutting out the official stamp and gluing it to the bag I mail the ashes in so you know it’s official Arthur Suydam merchandise. 

edit: Arthur is such a jerk that he probably wouldn’t even care if I burned it in front of him. He made his money lol. 

Maybe he’ll be more upset if you burn a $20 in front of him! Lol