• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Five Favorite Comics that you no longer presently own, that you sold or traded away too cheaply, that you wish you still did own, but you do not
2 2

66 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 11:03 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I kind of regret selling these two, but I don't lose any sleep over it.  When they just sit in a safe deposit box all the time and you never see them, it's tempting and nice when someone gives you a lot of $$$ for them...(Damn that Takebot anyway...) :taptaptap:

16548778686_302547a01a_c.jpg

16551460902_3b5fdb0a3d_c.jpg

He might have a couple regret sales sitting around in his collection. :whistle:

On 2/14/2022 at 11:33 PM, Gotham Kid said:

now resides in a 2.5 Universal holder

11936082%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

Ugh.  Guessing sold before resto-reversal became a thing?  When exactly did it become a thing?  I'm not sure I saw it going on when I re-entered the hobby 6 years ago.

Edited by szav

On 2/15/2022 at 8:06 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

I feel better.

I feel worse.  There’s pain in this thread.  It makes want to share the book I sold too early that’s now a 60kish book but it belongs to another era.

Those proceeds at least went to buying GA that almost kept up in value, but I thought I’d be able to buy a copy back some day.  Not happening now or ever though.

Edited by szav

On 2/15/2022 at 3:13 PM, szav said:

I feel worse.  There’s pain in this thread.  It makes want to share the book I sold too early that’s now a 60kish book but it belongs to another era.

Those proceeds at least went to buying GA that almost kept up in value, but I thought I’d be able to buy a copy back some day.  Not happening now or ever though.

Dont get me wrong, I still miss those books after - what, 6 or 7 years, but I dont regret their passing. As I approached retirement, clearing my bucket list [which releasing them helped me to do] felt more potentially fulfilling. I hung on to my Fiction House rather than these, because I loved them more. And I cleared my bucket list, more or less.

On 2/15/2022 at 7:26 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

Dont get me wrong, I still miss those books after - what, 6 or 7 years, but I dont regret their passing. As I approached retirement, clearing my bucket list [which releasing them helped me to do] felt more potentially fulfilling. I hung on to my Fiction House rather than these, because I loved them more. And I cleared my bucket list, more or less.

Add getting that Venus 19 back to your bucket list. Now that's a challenge!!! :roflmao: