• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Five Favorite Comics that you no longer presently own, that you sold or traded away too cheaply, that you wish you still did own, but you do not
2 2

66 posts in this topic

I did a convention in early early 80's as a dealer at the end of the show these 2 dealers wanted to sell there low-grade Action 1 for 3000 and he throw it to his friend across the room like a Frisbee nobody wanted it for that price. Granted i bought a Detective 27 from E Gerber himself for 1300. I did have it restored since this was ok to upgrade your books at the time.doh! 

old comic pictures 5.png

On 2/16/2022 at 11:08 AM, woowoo said:

I did a convention in early early 80's as a dealer at the end of the show these 2 dealers wanted to sell there low-grade Action 1 for 3000 and he throw it to his friend across the room like a Frisbee nobody wanted it for that price. Granted i bought a Detective 27 from E Gerber himself for 1300. I did have it restored since this was ok to upgrade your books at the time.doh! 

old comic pictures 5.png

You should have upgraded your camera instead. :baiting:

On 2/16/2022 at 2:32 PM, RareHighGrade said:

You should have upgraded your camera instead. :baiting:

The camera was fine. The photographer was drunk.

On 2/16/2022 at 11:08 AM, woowoo said:

old comic pictures 5.png

So Frisbee Golf but with Action Comics #1's huh. Maybe the new sport for billionaires? hm