• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgic Investments’ Comic Art SPOTLIGHT MONDAYS!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

te5805j9LXl3Uo2h89UoclL3PHWiepzRHn-nHFCP5fhz9NS4PE19tRf2bOxj_d-hxbOV2SCw-Dunuf3M7FFqJrJUZDE3WmKV0H2h8jWBdtUrQVUUrOlNYeNtOcpAkzf9x898YsJu
Nostalgic Investments’ Comic Art SPOTLIGHT MONDAYS! 

SPOTLIGHT MONDAYS! - On Monday we will spotlight a special piece of art for your collecting pleasure.

Layton Iron Man

pEJKOj-7rGpS5AJNJekxObwz-PhCC4GqWj9I4jZvGyWDq_TlCPT8axPlCzUMJXvVV0qI-OSjnuX8lUcXsu5xDSxC_ciIk9uySas6ObQp5iVSvKGKN_eSwtVbKR5cNf6uF8lpusIr

Iron Man #137 Cover by Bob Layton

It’s been many years since I was able to offer a Bob Layton Iron Man cover though I’ve been asked many times. This period of Layton covers are very sought after but not many have come onto the market. With the way the market has shot up in the last few months, I’m not sure if this is a good price or a great price.

SEE IT! »

Sign up on our site (page bottom) to find out what our art releases will be a day in advance with our preview emails.

See more Spotlight Mondays! pages atwww.nostalgicinvestments.com/spotlight-monday and hundreds of comic art pages at www.nostalgicinvestments.com/comic-art

Payment plans and trades are always available.

IronMan_137_cover.jpg