Is this Blue Label or Dreaded Purple Label ?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

There is a little bleed thru on inside of back cover and a very teeny tiny amount of marker on spine. Thanks for all your insight. I'm getting opinions on both sides and getting more confused.

# 1  Why use Black marker on white back cover doesn't appear to hide anything = Blue Label

# 2  Marker is Marker whether intent to hide doesn't matter = Purple Label

and so on and so forth. I provide Cover shot so comic is known. .....sorry about sideways pictures ...new at this.

IMG_2865.JPG

IMG_2867.JPG

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

On 2/17/2022 at 10:14 AM, FFB said:

I don't think you can fairly call that color touch because it's not covering up a previously colored in area.  If there were any overlap with an area that is or used to be black, then sure.  But this is just a defect in my eyes.  

To quote Renfield in the 1931 DRACULA: "Be guided by what he says!"

On 2/17/2022 at 4:23 PM, PovertyRow said:

To quote Renfield in the 1931 DRACULA: "Be guided by what he says!"

Mike, I've missed your esoteric references.  :cloud9:

On 2/17/2022 at 6:26 PM, FFB said:

Mike, I've missed your esoteric references.  :cloud9:

Thank You Scott.....for standing up for me on that other post ....He seemed to be kind of pissed about something i said....I didn't reply ....I don't want to  start anything but I couldn't understand what the problem was .

On 2/18/2022 at 9:37 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

Thank You Scott.....for standing up for me on that other post ....He seemed to be kind of pissed about something i said....I didn't reply ....I don't want to  start anything but I couldn't understand what the problem was .

It looked to me like he first did to someone else exactly what he claimed you were doing, and then accused you of doing it when all you did was relate your experience.  Looks like the drugs really are stronger these days.  lol

On 2/18/2022 at 9:37 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

On 2/18/2022 at 10:35 AM, FFB said:

It looked to me like he first did to someone else exactly what he claimed you were doing, and then accused you of doing it when all you did was relate your experience.  Looks like the drugs really are stronger these days.  lol

Ashoka - is this regarding something I said??? If so please point me to it as I really do not recall.

On 2/18/2022 at 12:35 PM, MmHmm said:

Pretty sure they're talking about "lostboys" (thumbsu

Thanks - I see that now. I was confused as Ashoka had quoted Scott's response to me and then brought this up. All good! 

PS (thumbsu Ashoka!

Edited by PovertyRow

On 2/18/2022 at 8:12 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

Mike ..I have to say that you and Scott seem like very nice people and thanks for your opinions on this Blue Label vs Purple Label thread I started ...

Why thank you! Very good of you to say!