• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bendis Signed Event
2 2

12 posts in this topic

So I've submitted a form to send a comic to be signed by Bendis and the deadline is end of month. I tried to order the CGC shipping kits but they're backordered and their instructions are clear to use one. How do I get my comic to them in time in the proper kit? I've sent a request to CGC but no answer yet. 

their instructions are clear to put the book in a box, not specifically a box they will sell you

• Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.

the box is the easy part, if you are struggling with that I hate to think about the window bag requirement but there is plenty of info on that available if you need help

• Administrator
On 2/16/2022 at 8:45 PM, Jtaylor1652 said:

So I've submitted a form to send a comic to be signed by Bendis and the deadline is end of month. I tried to order the CGC shipping kits but they're backordered and their instructions are clear to use one. How do I get my comic to them in time in the proper kit? I've sent a request to CGC but no answer yet. 

The pictures are missing in this thread but, I think this will help you to make your own window bag.

On 2/16/2022 at 8:53 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

their instructions are clear to put the book in a box, not specifically a box they will sell you

the box is the easy part, if you are struggling with that I hate to think about the window bag requirement but there is plenty of info on that available if you need help

Ah, I was under the impression it had to be their specific kit for some reason. Appreciate it. 

On 2/16/2022 at 9:11 PM, ExNihilo said:

The pictures don't appear in the thread, but if you click on the broken link, it will still take you to wherever the images are stored.

Appreciate the great info. Will get it sent asap! Thanks. 

On 2/19/2022 at 11:56 PM, William-James88 said:

The big Bendis key is UF 4 right? Like nothing else comes close?

Right now? No question, monetary-wise of course. Only dark horse I would imagine would be New Avengers #7 depending on how big you think the Illuminati get in the MCU.