• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why does CGC keep charging my OLD EXPIRED credit card?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I had this same issue last year.  All of my open orders were put in using a NEW a credit card and they still try to charge using my old CC information (I called the CC company to confirm).  My CC number stayed the same, but the expiration date and CV code changed.  Why are they doing this???  I can't get through to the accounting department, I keep getting put on hold and have to leave a message (for 8 hours today now they are closed).  

Edited by Super Mole Retro

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the frustration this has caused. Please send an email to mmasterson@ngccoin.com with your invoice/submission number. I will help you take care of this with our accounting department.

• Administrator
On 2/18/2022 at 2:46 PM, MmHmm said:

Something's fishy with you mmasterson. I've got my eyes on you 👀 

Hello, 

I know it is a surprise to see another Admin. JFuls is actually on vacation this week, so I am helping fill in.

Thank you for keeping an eye out for our other customers.