• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Rochester Garbage Plate - Slabs Added; Iron Fist 14
7 7

167 posts in this topic

Living in Rochester, the "original" Nic Tahou Garbage Plate will always be the only one (no Rubbage Plates or Trash Can Plates knock offs) and have enjoyed many at the closed location (people around there were just getting shot) and it has to be potato home fries, cold elbow macaroni, cheeseburgers, onions and hot sauce and tiny bread and butter. No double anything!

Great books. Just reading this, missed out on a few books. :(

On 2/18/2022 at 11:22 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

Living in Rochester, the "original" Nic Tahou Garbage Plate will always be the only one (no Rubbage Plates or Trash Can Plates knock offs) and have enjoyed many at the closed location (people around there were just getting shot) and it has to be potato home fries, cold elbow macaroni, cheeseburgers, onions and hot sauce and tiny bread and butter. No double anything!

Great books. Just reading this, missed out on a few books. :(

Hmm… sounds perfect for a third helping right now! :yeehaw:

D2FF8D6F-65DF-4117-94A0-AEB1CB711477.jpeg

Ok, at least 1 more book coming tomorrow — a high-grade, obscure promotional comic that I am having difficulty finding comps for. Plus I’ll rummage the boxes some more and see what else I can come up with. Thanks all lookers, takers and everyone who has turned this thread into a fun discussion as well as a simple sales thread (thumbsu