• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink winter auction
3 3

89 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2022 at 9:02 PM, John E. said:

I just won my first ever Comic Link auction with a $40 bid at 10:40 pm central time. There’s deals to be had, folks! Deals to be had! 
:roflmao::roflmao:

Now how the :censored: do you check out? :frustrated:

Congrats.

I won a couple of items too.

At the top of "My Auction Bids" there should be a button on check out my purchases or whatever in blue.  Just click on that.

Malvin

On 4/11/2022 at 11:31 PM, malvin said:

Congrats.

I won a couple of items too.

At the top of "My Auction Bids" there should be a button on check out my purchases or whatever in blue.  Just click on that.

Malvin

Ah, I see it. Thanks, Malvin. I kept looking under “My Account.” 

Congrats on your wins tonight. I finally found something I liked at the right price point to give CL the ol’ practice run for a larger purchase. 

Yeah, i consigned several items and they went LOW. I begged them to put my art in the previous auction but they pushed it off to this one, only to fall flat after the marathon Heritage auction. Lame. I really just can’t do Comic Link any more. Too many poor performances in my very small sample size. 

I had 4 items in this one that were kinda all over the place, but overall good with the results. I will say that I don’t think Clink does the best job of hyping the focused auctions the days before like they do their featured - and without the daily tracking emails like what you get with heritage, it’s easy to forget the auction’s ending. I probably would have forgotten about it if not for having pieces up. 

On 4/11/2022 at 10:03 PM, cloud cloddie said:

I had 4 items in this one that were kinda all over the place, but overall good with the results. I will say that I don’t think Clink does the best job of hyping the focused auctions the days before like they do their featured - and without the daily tracking emails like what you get with heritage, it’s easy to forget the auction’s ending. I probably would have forgotten about it if not for having pieces up. 

I had 4 items too.  Two of them I was really pleased with.  2 were bleh, but I don't think they would have done any better if they were at HA (and since these are low end items, I definitely would not have done better after fees).

Malvin

On 4/12/2022 at 12:02 PM, John E. said:

I just won my first ever Comic Link auction with a $40 bid at 10:40 pm central time. There’s deals to be had, folks! Deals to be had! 
:roflmao::roflmao:

Now how the :censored: do you check out? :frustrated:

Congrats!

no need to do anything, CL will come chasing you for money soon enough! 

On 4/12/2022 at 1:03 AM, cloud cloddie said:

... - and without the daily tracking emails like what you get with heritage, it’s easy to forget the auction’s ending. I probably would have forgotten about it if not for having pieces up. 

I didn't know "comic art" on CL was "on" until I got the "day of" e-mail telling me lots were beginning to close at 8pm ET. Yeah, whatever. I still didn't bid (just couldn't be bothered), but I gave HA Sunday 9 hour marathon over $1,000 of my business, just how it goes.