• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Con 2022 Jun 24-26 Charlotte NC
5 5

131 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2022 at 10:51 PM, comicstock said:

I will be there either Friday or Sunday.  Not sure which day yet.

I’m planning for one day as well. Are single day tickets only available on the day of convention? I didn’t see a pre-sale option for one day. Any tips on how early to get there? Just moved to Charlotte and looking forward to a new convention after going to C2E2 for years in Chicago. 

On 6/19/2022 at 10:07 PM, Terry JSA said:

Who will I be seeing at HeroesCon this year?

Like I've said, barring anything crazy, I will be there on Saturday.  I only have one book on my want list and will be searching for a few others for a friend, so I won't be too "busy" running around the floor.   I'll be mainly hanging with Arex and Dave.   

On 6/20/2022 at 7:45 AM, chrisco37 said:

Like I've said, barring anything crazy, I will be there on Saturday.  I only have one book on my want list and will be searching for a few others for a friend, so I won't be too "busy" running around the floor.   I'll be mainly hanging with Arex and Dave.   

I’ll be there that Friday running around the show floor in hopes of making some crazy deals happen. My want list consists of some hefty books and I want to spend as little as possible while I’m there. 

On 6/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, AustinReece_GRRC said:

Alex and I will be there with 10+ short boxes of new slabs and a few longboxes of new raw books since our last show in May. If you are going to be in town, please be sure to stop by and say hello!

IMG_6701.PNG

I will be there, dumpster diving for Neal!!

On 6/20/2022 at 11:15 AM, Terry JSA said:

I’ll be there that Friday running around the show floor in hopes of making some crazy deals happen. My want list consists of some hefty books and I want to spend as little as possible while I’m there. 

That sounds like a daunting task…:roflmao:

On 6/20/2022 at 2:15 PM, Terry JSA said:

I'll take whatever the odds are that you leave with zero hefty books,