• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Con 2022 Jun 24-26 Charlotte NC
5 5

131 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2022 at 5:20 AM, westerberg14 said:

I’m planning for one day as well. Are single day tickets only available on the day of convention? I didn’t see a pre-sale option for one day. Any tips on how early to get there? Just moved to Charlotte and looking forward to a new convention after going to C2E2 for years in Chicago. 

For those only going one day -  I still see no advance one day ticket, what do you suggest for smoothest entry? Get there an hour early, get in line & there will be tickets to purchase with cash at the door?

On 6/22/2022 at 11:17 AM, westerberg14 said:

For those only going one day -  I still see no advance one day ticket, what do you suggest for smoothest entry? Get there an hour early, get in line & there will be tickets to purchase with cash at the door?

Yeah just get there a little before the con. They usually have several boothes set up for single day tickets. Its a smooth ordeal. Saturdays are busier though. 

in case any of you guys setting up may have what im looking for :

trying to finish my xmen run of 94-300 so im hunting for a decent Xmen 94 and a few issues betwwen 95-120

also looking for a high grade run of Longshot 1-4

Giant size FF #4

Marvel team up 55

Psylocke #1

FF#13 (low to mid grade)

For anyone who is still wondering.

This is the best con of the year.

I'm currently in my hotel room getting ready to take my GF for her first time...the excitement is building!

The pandemic really stole a lot from us...two years of community...the Heroescon volunteer manager passed away due to COVID, as well as so many other loved ones. Let's all have a great weekend together and remind each other why we're still here.

Now that things are starting...Reports from the floor?

An hour after the con started the line to get a braclet was still out of the building and wrapped around. Not sure how long the wait was but I wouldn’t have been happy waiting in that line.

Scored some great deals today. Several booths had 20% or 25% off all books including one with slabs.

Edited by ygogolak

On 6/24/2022 at 4:58 PM, OrangeNemesis said:

Anyone at the con seen any Vengeance 2 for sale? 

No on the Vengeance 2. Sorry. But to be fair, I’ve spent the bulk of my day looking at Golden age books and a lot of the independent stuff. 

Got there at 6:30pm today.  Just in time to see everyone taking down their walls & packing up their stuff.  I did see multiple copies of the one book on my want list, but didn’t get to really look at any.  Talked briefly to Richard (bedrock) and helped Arex take his wall down.  
I’ll be there all day tomorrow.  Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones.