• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics 1 CGC 9.8
6 6

167 posts in this topic

On 2/20/2022 at 9:04 PM, rob_react said:

Is this the real life?

FTFY ...

Also....

(Couldn't help it... )

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Cause I'm just a poor boy..

I had to use the calculator on my phone to see how much 11 zeros was.  There are really only a handful of very well known people in the world with that kind of money... So I can't imagine a scenerio where you could come into money like that.  I also can't imagine why someone coming into that kind of money would want to post about it on a comic book forum? (shrug)

I suppose even a book that would likely set the all time price record, is a splash in the pan with that kind of money. 

On 2/21/2022 at 4:01 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Maybe Tim is her second husband.??!..

sex tape threatened to be released or maybe Tim will win the next 49 lotto drawings in a row or maybe Elon is going to invest in a crypto Tim just came up with.

Either way this is all quite exciting ... :yeehaw:

Edited by Gotham Kid

On 2/20/2022 at 8:23 PM, Gotham Kid said:

sex tape threatened to be released or maybe Tim will win the next 49 lotto drawings in a row.

Either way this is all quite exciting ... :yeehaw:

I take tremendous vicarious pleasure in seeing other collectors get books they've always wanted.  I hope the current owners of this book will let him have it.