• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics 1 CGC 9.8
6 6

167 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2022 at 8:37 PM, woowoo said:

Ya but when this was your Dad's Passion, and joy the zeros just don't count, especially when you don't need the money 

Pretty much everybody needs a billion or a hundred billion dollars and would find that hard to turn down.  :bigsmile:  lol

If he pays a cool billion for it in dollar bills (which is only about 8% of the total in circulation so shouldn’t be too hard to round up), that works out to 2.2 million pounds of currency. 

Lift with your legs.

On 2/23/2022 at 2:06 PM, lighthouse said:

If he pays a cool billion for it in dollar bills (which is only about 8% of the total in circulation so shouldn’t be too hard to round up), that works out to 2.2 million pounds of currency. 

Lift with your legs.

44,000 50-pound sacks.

On 2/23/2022 at 4:00 PM, MattTheDuck said:
On 2/23/2022 at 3:08 PM, circumstances said:

I'm exhausted carrying around the one all day every day.

Seriously.  My doctor keeps telling me I'll feel better and live longer if I get rid of it.

That's exactly why he wants to trade it ALL IN for a mere copy of Cap 1, because it'll be so much easier to handle and take care of.  (thumbsu  lol