• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
4 4

135 posts in this topic

Howdy, howdy, howdy all!!!  Welcome to my second, more comprehensive, SA/BA sales thread.  Sorry, no GA's!! :(

I'm selling these books because I will no longer send in comics for grading, but I am looking to invest in a couple SA/BA CGC SS slabs from another board member from any sales here.  Or not....we shall see. :whistle: lol

For those of you that have visited my Modern Age thread in the past, I've listed my entire collection in that thread (mostly) and pulled everything out pre-1985.  I've got over 100 raw comics, so I will take my time with this thread.  Some of you know how OCD I am when it comes to listings and good pictures. (thumbsu

Rules, rules....so many frickin' rules!!! :pullhair: lol

No HOSer's or Probies allowed...NO EXCEPTIONS.  If you're on my ignore list, you'll know it. :gossip:

I'm only shipping to U.S. buyers....sorry Canada.:sorry:

I will ship Media Mail, but please PM me and let me know if you'd prefer Priority. (worship)

No returns for buyers remorse, disagreements with grade, or drinking way too many Natty's or Seltzer's. :whatthe:  If there are issues with your shipment after arrival, take photos and PM me.  I'll work with you on that. (thumbsu

Payment forms accepted are checks and money orders.  I am slowly taking my business away from PayPal every since they switched to Shipstation shipping.  I'm not a fan.  If you prefer PayPal, PM me and we'll talk.  Checks/M.O.s need to clear/arrive before I ship comics.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps PM negotiations. :roflmao:

Offers are welcome.  Any questions, please PM me.

Edited by Galen130
made a few changes to reduce the size of the post...

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #78 (Gil Kane cover), CGC 7.5, OW/WHITE PAGES.  This issue features the 1st Silver Age appearance of Vigilante, as well as the 1st appearance of The Doomsters.

$100

c40bd920d9d345d2059a604c4cea4b70.jpg

f2626bfe12d62ac5ad8a7b28d765a8a4.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Amazing Spider-Man #140.  This issue features the 1st appearance of Gloria Grant, as well as appearances by Grizzly and the Jackal.

FN/VF, or better.

$35

Edited by Galen130

Amazing Spider-Man #143.  This issue features the 1st appearance of Cyclone, an appearance by Jackal, as well as a cameo by the clone of Gwen Stacy. Apparently, this is the first issue where Peter and MJ first kiss. Woo hoo!!!

5.0VG/FN, or better

$20

Edited by Galen130

ARRGH! #2.  This issue features appearances by Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, and Wolfman.  Gotta love these covers!!!

5.5FN-, or better.

$12

Edited by Galen130

Arrgh! #4.  This issue features appearances by Nightstalker (TV), Dracula, and the Hunchback.  Of course, their names were changed in this parody.

7.5VF-, or better

$20

Edited by Galen130

The Avengers #125.  This issue features an appearance by Thanos, along with Black Panther and Scarlet Witch.

6.0FN, or better

$20

Edited by Galen130

Batman Annual #5 (Summer 1963).  This issue features the 1st appearances of the Zebra-Man and The Daredevils.

This issue is probably considered a reader copy, but still in decent condition.  The pictures speak for themselves.  This one was a bit tricky for me to estimate a grade, so be gentle.  One thing to note: the back cover is detached from the upper and lower staples, so it has been handled delicately.  It is still attached by paper to the front cover.

2.0GD, or better

$25

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman Annual #8.  This issue features appearances by Robin and Ra's & Talia Al Ghul.

7.0FN/VF, or better

$7

Edited by Galen130

Brave and the Bold #91.  This issue features an appearance by Black Canary.

2.5GD+, or better.  I dinged my grade estimate on this one pretty hard because of a couple tears on the front page edge.

$7

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Captain America #280.  This issue features an appearance by Scarecrow.

7.5VF-, or better

$4

Edited by Galen130

Creepy Things #3, Charlton Comics.  The cover for this issue was done by Tom Sutton.

8.0VF, or better.  This copy is actually missing the top staple, but I believe it's a production issue.  There are no holes evident in the center wrap to show that there was ever a staple.

$20

Edited by Galen130

DETECTIVE COMICS #343.  Elongated Man makes an appearance in this issue, which also contains an excerpt from a 1869 Massachusetts Board of Health document.

2.5GD+, or better

$12

Edited by Galen130

Detective Comics #355.  This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

5.5FN-, or better.  Pages are off-white.

$35

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Detective Comics #404, Neal Adams cover.  This issue features a tribute to Enemy Ace, as well as an appearance by Batgirl.

6.5FN+, or better.  Pages are off-white.

$50

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130