• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane discussion and appreciation thread. Lets see those covers!
4 4

292 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2023 at 9:43 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Nice sig placement on this one (thumbsu

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool too.  At first I thought it was a leaf or limb, but looks like a piece of rubble. Also the full "Todd" is always a plus as well.

On 2/23/2023 at 5:01 PM, valiantman said:

Hopefully, they'll be more happy about the remark than they are confused by why it's a spider. lol

Tbh I think artists are really relying on the whimiscalness that are/is in comics, when excersing party favors lol. Surprising yes, trademarked by McFarlane? A spider? Best intentions leads a path and yet, I'd :takeit:

McFarlane has the mojo I'D love to be on the free receiving end of generosity, and yet, I'd prefer not return the favor but to own the comic lol

If I'm having to trade favors, I hope and pray that there is a next time lol with 30, 000 comics? Now signed? Eek what is left.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/25/2023 at 11:41 AM, The Comics Trip said:

I just came across this amazing poster in a comic book nook in a local bookstore. Probably the best $20 I've spent recently? Information is pretty scarce around the value of this poster, anyone else have it? Anyone else has sent it to CGC for grading?

PXL_20230225_171451166.jpg

PXL_20230225_171600763.MP.jpg

PXL_20230225_171555826.jpg

It's McFarlane? That is pretty nifty, not a lot of TMNT McFarlane I suppose.

That, and the Flaming Carrot/TMNT crossover cover. 

The poster was part of a series of TMNT posters, possibly the only ones from Mirage themselves. I have that one as well as one of the others with the art not by McFarlane. I think there are at least two more. This set utilized a higher quality, thicker paper than what is usually used for posters. 30 years down the line, you gotta figure the Todd is the most valuable of the bunch.

since we're hitting the double copies :)

GetImage.aspx?c=3693050&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=My8xOC8yMDIzIDEwOjQ5OjIyIEFNGetImage.aspx?c=5166703&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=My8xOC8yMDIzIDEwOjQ5OjIyIEFN

On 3/18/2023 at 9:44 AM, GAMBIT said:

Yeahhh buddy!  After all these years 300 found his partner! :x

20230318_103519.jpg

Nice to see them though