• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane discussion and appreciation thread. Lets see those covers!
4 4

292 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2022 at 9:12 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Ok. Let’s take an unofficial poll. What are your top 3 ASM McFarlane covers?

For me:

1.#311

2.#301

3.#328

I realize #300 is the iconic book/cover from the run, but these are personally my 3 favorites. Interested to hear other opinions.

My favourites are probably 298 and 299, the  beautiful, inseparable twins that started it all. But outside of all the big guns my faves are

1)328

2)313

3)307

Edited by I’m Rick Jones bitch

On 3/22/2022 at 9:12 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Ok. Let’s take an unofficial poll. What are your top 3 ASM McFarlane covers?

For me:

1.#311

2.#301

3.#328

I realize #300 is the iconic book/cover from the run, but these are personally my 3 favorites. Interested to hear other opinions.

324 Sabertooth cover, and black cover to boot.  Best of the run.

Here's a cover yet to be covered by this thread. Arguably it's the 3rd best cover in the Todd father's Hulk run. If you're a fan of the hot Batman #423 cover, it's like a Hulk version of it. And it just might be the most romantic Hulk cover ever :nyah:

65594808_IH344Cover.thumb.jpg.462ec11712b1710c1f5a675ee50a526c.jpg

Incredible Hulk #344! It arrived today. McFarlane really finished his run on a high with this & 345.

346 is strictly speaking his last pencils on the title but Erik Larsen also pencilled it & judging by the signatures & the style I think he was the main artist on the issue. Just quietly it's not great :sick:

Edited by MattrixAlien

On 3/26/2022 at 8:02 AM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Cross posted from new arrivals thread......New McFarlane's arrived today.

Infinity 24.jpeg

Infinity 25.jpeg

Infinity 37.jpeg

Guardians of the Galaxy 5.jpeg

Infinity Inc was a fun, quirky read back in the day. Combine that with McFarlane art + Crisis cross overs and those are cool pick ups 

Edited by MattrixAlien

On 6/8/2022 at 9:04 PM, MattrixAlien said:

Here's a cover yet to be covered by this thread. Arguably it's the 3rd best cover in the Todd father's Hulk run. If you're a fan of the hot Batman #423 cover, it's like a Hulk version of it. And it just might be the most romantic Hulk cover ever :nyah:

65594808_IH344Cover.thumb.jpg.462ec11712b1710c1f5a675ee50a526c.jpg

Incredible Hulk #344! It arrived today. McFarlane really finished his run on a high with this & 345.

346 is strictly speaking his last pencils on the title but Erik Larsen also pencilled it & judging by the signatures & the style I think he was the main artist on the issue. Just quietly it's not great :sick:

This cover is totally awesome.