• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Paperback sales discussion thread
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2022 at 9:29 PM, Surfing Alien said:

??? Not that big a difference between the three. Return is definitely tougher, especially in high grade but average copies go for $30-75 and high grade twice that. YMMV

I was trying to be funny; Return is notoriously harder to find than the other two but my numbers were meant to be ridiculous. 

Dead serious about wanting to find my copies in storage, I do have two sets.

When you think you're laying down the  hammer bid and it was really a wet noodle :cry:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325311187048?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=615Ols_BT_q&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=XwvppebcTg6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Seriously I should've known and bid higher in retrospect since it's the only one I've seen come up for sale in years and I already have two of the Army Romances :pullhair:

The oddest thing about reviewing this thread is that I mentioned copies of the 3 Ace LOTR books going for $30-70 each a year ago. I'm always looking at these books and lately it's $50-100 each for a good-very good copy and $150+ for real nice ones. Nice sets priced at $450-600 these days.