• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions form
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I am wondering before i make a purchase for the associate level membership when i make a submission form can i add more than one card and when i make a submission does it cost for shipping and if i add more cards does that increase the amount i have to pay to ship the cards (Pokémon)?

• Administrator

Hello

Yes, you can add more than 1 card.  You are responsible for return shipping costs.  Here is a link that shows the charts for USPS and FedEx return shipping.   Just scroll down to cards.  1-5 cards is the same shipping price.  Although, value is a factor.

Mike

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/

On 3/5/2022 at 7:53 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

Yes, you can add more than 1 card.  You are responsible for return shipping costs.  Here is a link that shows the charts for USPS and FedEx return shipping.   Just scroll down to cards.  1-5 cards is the same shipping price.  Although, value is a factor.

Mike

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/

When you say value is a factor do you mean like if I think or I now my card is worth 10k i would have to pay $55 in shipping also for return shipping cost do i have to pay for you guys sending it back to me. Sorry for my lack of knowledge i very new at this 

Edited by Bluepanda Inc.

• Administrator
On 3/5/2022 at 10:01 PM, Bluepanda Inc. said:

When you say value is a factor do you mean like if I think or I now my card is worth 10k i would have to pay $55 in shipping also for return shipping cost do i have to pay for you guys sending it back to me. Sorry for my lack of knowledge i very new at this 

Value is the amount you would be comfortable receiving if your package is damaged or lost in shipment.  Also, return shipping cost is what you are paying us to ship your cards back.  Here is what is posted on our website regarding return shipping from CGC to you.

Important Note: Customer assumes all risk of loss or damage to collectibles during return shipment from CGC to Customer. Customer is responsible for selecting a carrier (e.g. USPS Mail) for return shipping and for procuring insurance on return shipping. If Customer does not select a carrier, collectibles will be returned via USPS Mail.

For domestic US return shipments via USPS Mail, CGC will use USPS Registered Mail and purchase insurance on Customer’s behalf based on Customer’s declared values, up to $100,000 per package for comics and trading cards. The CCG Companies cannot provide or procure insurance for international return shipments to Customer.