• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graded comic bag question!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hey all.

So, I'm looking to rebag my cgc slabs. But I want these to fit the slab "snug" like the current bags ive been using (cant remember where i got them from, was a while ago)

Problem is, EVERYTHING I find lately leaves too much room.  I remember a while ago this wasn't the case.   

Ideally I'd need the bags 8 1/2 x 13 7/16,  yet bcw, hot flipz etc... only have 9 x 14 (which gives too much unsightly room on sides)

Any idea who, or where I can find the bags im looking for. ? Or any advice on best slab bags currently on the market

Thanks all!

On 3/7/2022 at 8:21 AM, telerites said:

@GAMBIT Unless you are wanting the ones that are mylar, these fit what you're looking for

https://www.amazon.com/Resealable-Bag-Graded-Comics-Bags/dp/B00V0EYDJE

Thanks. But I ordered those and what arrived was 9x14 regardless of description,  which is too wide (for what I am looking for)

On 3/7/2022 at 10:43 AM, GAMBIT said:

Thanks. But I ordered those and what arrived was 9x14 regardless of description,  which is too wide (for what I am looking for)

Did the package have the dimensions on it like is what shown in the linked image?  

Just curious, I have never ordered them so just wondering if the actual package is the same or they subbed on you.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:58 AM, telerites said:

Did the package have the dimensions on it like is what shown in the linked image?  

Just curious, I have never ordered them so just wondering if the actual package is the same or they subbed on you.

The package says 9x14 .. I was hoping it would be the exact one shown but it was not.  (I ordered 2xs on Amazon from 2 different sellers too)   :sorry:

Hoping someone can shed light on a "snugger" fitting cgc bag 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:38 AM, GAMBIT said:

The package says 9x14 .. I was hoping it would be the exact one shown but it was not.  (I ordered 2xs on Amazon from 2 different sellers too)   :sorry:

Hoping someone can shed light on a "snugger" fitting cgc bag 

Maybe they discontinued the ones shown because looking on BCW's site, those are not listed.  Maybe call BCW to see if they are still available.   I guess with the Amazon purchases at least they can be returned as inaccurate description or not as described whatever those choices are.

Good luck.  :wishluck:

On 3/7/2022 at 2:33 PM, JazzMan said:

I have. And they are unsure of the bag sizes. I'll have to assume they are the same as bcw...  man, I wish I remembered which brand I've been using.(been a while since i needed more). They fit perfect. And definitely under 9"w hm :makepoint:

On 3/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, GAMBIT said:

I have. And they are unsure of the bag sizes. I'll have to assume they are the same as bcw...  man, I wish I remembered which brand I've been using.(been a while since i needed more). They fit perfect. And definitely under 9"w hm :makepoint:

Could it be these at Bags Unlimited?

Graded Comic Sleeve
8-5/8 x 13-3/16" 3 mil Polyethylene.
Holds 1 regular graded comic.

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/5479/graded-comic-sleeve-br-8-58-x-13-316-3-mil-polyethylene-brholds-1-regular-graded-comic

On 3/7/2022 at 5:06 PM, telerites said:

Could it be these at Bags Unlimited?

Graded Comic Sleeve
8-5/8 x 13-3/16" 3 mil Polyethylene.
Holds 1 regular graded comic.

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/5479/graded-comic-sleeve-br-8-58-x-13-316-3-mil-polyethylene-brholds-1-regular-graded-comic

I think thats them!.  (dang! prices went up! lol but nontheless) .. Thanks for the help Telerites . greatly appreciated :headbang: