• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We Have Demons - Dark Horse

8 posts in this topic

I didn't see anything posted here yet so I figured I would start a thread.

New series from Dark Horse is set to release March 23, 2022 from Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, and Jonathan Glapion.  I'm particularly excited due to their work together on Dark Nights: Metal.

https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/3009-888/We-Have-Demons-1

2076059_xl.jpg

Edited by The Commissioner

On 3/8/2022 at 7:23 AM, LudaToke said:

If I'm not mistaken, this is part 1 of 3 isn't it?  The creative talent definitely caught my eye and it will be interesting to see what they can start and finish in 3 issues.

I heard that this was a limited series, but I was unsure of how many issues.

The whole series is available as a Comixology Original, which is where I read it first. 

it’s not a bad little mini, interesting concept but the overall story/characters are a little thin. It definitely feels like a pitch for a movie or tv series though.

I liked it enough to that I’m picking up the physical issues.

Edited by Blankedboy

On 3/9/2022 at 1:07 PM, Blankedboy said:

The whole series is available as a Comixology Original, which is where I read it first. 

it’s not a bad little mini, interesting concept but the overall story/characters are a little thin. It definitely feels like a pitch for a movie or tv series though.

I liked it enough to that I’m picking up the physical issues.

That’s good feedback! I didn’t realise you’d already read through this. I’m up for the physical’s too. What a creative team!