• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update: Now I’m all in on Miles Morales. Is the Fresh Prince’ kid going to hurt me?
3 3

116 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2022 at 11:38 PM, James42 said:

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spiderman 1 (Fiona Staples Variant) CGC 9.6 about to go for a monster amount on Ebay.

Last sale was $3,550 in March. Current bidding is at $3,600 with 3.5 days left of bidding.

Might go grab a Peterson variant if this is going to the moon.

Looks like the Staples Variant 9.6 went for nearly $5k :Rocket:

Think current. Will Smith's kid or live action isn't the play. The play is if those TWO Spider-verse films will be good. Spider-Verse is what sold Miles to main stream. If you are waiting on live action, you are waiting on comic book collectors to accept Miles. Meanwhile the prices continue climb because main stream loves spider-verse animated Miles.

Edited by catch21

On 4/19/2022 at 1:49 PM, Pittsburgh said:

Absolutely!  Spider-Men #1 has the first 'sighting' between Peter and Miles where they both say "no way" at the end of the comic - they do not 'meet'.  The actual meeting (and fight) between Earth-616 Peter and Earth-1610 occurs in Spider-Men #2 - that is the "key" comic.

Spider-Men II #1 and 2 have the first appearances of Earth-616 Miles Morales who later becomes Ultimatum.

I enjoyed both series

jh.gif.6e6b3446b7ad705b311239d123391855.gif

On 4/19/2022 at 2:05 PM, darkstar said:
On 4/19/2022 at 1:49 PM, Pittsburgh said:

Absolutely!  Spider-Men #1 has the first 'sighting' between Peter and Miles where they both say "no way" at the end of the comic - they do not 'meet'.  The actual meeting (and fight) between Earth-616 Peter and Earth-1610 occurs in Spider-Men #2 - that is the "key" comic.

Spider-Men II #1 and 2 have the first appearances of Earth-616 Miles Morales who later becomes Ultimatum.

I enjoyed both series

jh.gif.6e6b3446b7ad705b311239d123391855.gif

zzz