• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing - Mike DeCarlo
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

CGC is excited to announce that in conjunction with Eva Artist Group we are hosting the talented comic book artist, Mike DeCarlo, for an exclusive In-House Private Signing! DeCarlo is an extraordinary artist who has worked for Marvel, DC, Archie Comics and BOOM, penciling some of the comic book world’s biggest characters. Check out his Remarque and sketch options using the link below. For this amazing signing, make sure to submit your books directly to headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, by Friday, April 22, 2022.

https://cgc.click/90h

DECARLO__SIGNING_EMAIL1.jpg

This is an exciting signing opportunity, but I have to ask, why would you announce Jim Starlin and Marv Wolfman, then announce an artist who worked with both of them not too long after, and not offer any duel signing opportunities? I've got stuff I'd love to get signed by both Starlin and Decarlo, and Wolfman and Decarlo. But since you are having them as separate signings I have to choose between them. Any chance you could set up duel signing opportunities?

Edited by Skippeydoo

• Administrator
On 3/11/2022 at 12:55 PM, Skippeydoo said:

This is an exciting signing opportunity, but I have to ask, why would you announce Jim Starlin and Marv Wolfman, then announce an artist who worked with both of them not too long after, and not offer any duel signing opportunities? I've got stuff I'd love to get signed by both Starlin and Decarlo, and Wolfman and Decarlo. But since you are having them as separate signings I have to choose between them. Any chance you could set up duel signing opportunities?

I recommend you reach out to our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com  They should be able to let you know if this is doable or not.  

On 3/11/2022 at 12:00 PM, CGC Mike said:

I recommend you reach out to our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com  They should be able to let you know if this is doable or not.  

Thanks for the suggestion! I will email them and ask.

I was also wanting to get one of the death in the family comics double signed. Unfortunately all they gave me was some canned response about not being able to crossover comics between signings and how they work with the artists availability. So sadly sounds like a no go on the duel signing ops with Decarlo.