• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing - Mirka Andolfo
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hang onto your seats comic fans because we've got yet another highly requested Signature Series announcement coming your way! We're thrilled to announce an In-House Private Signing with Mirka Andolfo! For those of you that love Andolfo's art, be sure to visit our website to see her Remarque, bust sketch and full figure sketch examples. Her full figure sketches are limited to only five, so if you're interested, make sure to fill out your submission before they're gone. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, June 3, 2022. For more info use the link below.

https://cgc.click/hjx

MIRKAANDOLFO__SIGNING_EMAIL1.jpg

• Administrator
On 3/11/2022 at 10:24 AM, blpadge2 said:

So for those of us who submitted to the cancelled George Perez event and CGC has deposited our check in full or charged our credit card, can we get a credit towards this event?

I recommend contacting the signature series department to request that.  This is what I know about how we are handling the George Perez signing submissions:

Right now, our Signature Series team is working very hard to get emails out to everyone that submitted for the George Perez signing.  The email outlines all of the available options for your books.  Some orders for this signing that have been here for some time may have already been charged.  Depending on what option you select for your books, you would either get a full refund or partial refund depending on if we are just sending them back to you as is or if you still wanted to have them graded.  

Due to the high volume of submissions received for this signing, it will take about a week to get to everyone that submitted.  But, in the meantime, if you do want to speak with someone about the signing, you can reach our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com and they can assist you further.

For Mirka's sketches ... the announcement says "Remarque, bust sketch and full figure" are the options.

When you go to the submission form, the options are "Remarque, head sketch and full figure".

Is a head sketch the same as a bust sketch?  

Thanks

Edited by Jolthammer1

• Administrator
On 3/15/2022 at 10:47 AM, Jolthammer1 said:

For Mirka's sketches ... the announcement says "Remarque, bust sketch and full figure" are the options.

When you go to the submission form, the options are "Remarque, head sketch and full figure".

Is a head sketch the same as a bust sketch?  

Thanks

I believe they are different but, I am told that for this signing, it will be a bust sketch.  

Mike

On 3/11/2022 at 12:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

I recommend contacting the signature series department to request that.  This is what I know about how we are handling the George Perez signing submissions:

Right now, our Signature Series team is working very hard to get emails out to everyone that submitted for the George Perez signing.  The email outlines all of the available options for your books.  Some orders for this signing that have been here for some time may have already been charged.  Depending on what option you select for your books, you would either get a full refund or partial refund depending on if we are just sending them back to you as is or if you still wanted to have them graded.  

Due to the high volume of submissions received for this signing, it will take about a week to get to everyone that submitted.  But, in the meantime, if you do want to speak with someone about the signing, you can reach our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com and they can assist you further.

Thanks.  I see in other forum posts that some submitters have gotten emails regarding their options.  I still have not.  Very poor customer service on an event (GP signing) that had a high probability of being cancelled in the first place.