• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do we mark the boxes for signing events?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Im going to do my first SS submission for the I. Lee signing. It says packages must be delivered by April 15th. Do we mark the boxes so they know its for the signing event?

Thanks. 

Oh, and does everyone do the bag with the square cut out, surrounded by blue tape thingy or do you all just send them in a bag/board?

I would say reread the directions for the signing and all the terms very carefully, so you know what you need to do and what is required of you, and what to expect (especially with regard to when the signing will occur, and the "estimated" not "guaranteed" turnaround time).

But in case it is not clear, you do need window bags, but they do not have to be the ones provided by CGC or any other professional organization.  You can make them pretty easily (and cheaply) on your own, youtube it if you can't find directions elsewhere.

On 3/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, rexinnih said:

Yes on the window bags. I bought a bunch of CGC bags so use those now. Before that, I would cut holes in standard bags where I wanted signed. 

When did you buy them? I can't remember when anything on the CGC Store wasn't back ordered except the magazine bags