• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Signature series books !

333 posts in this topic

It's on days like this I realize that I need a sharper scanner.

I realize a list of books isn't as good as a scan, but here are some of my favorite Sig Series books from my collection:

Cerebus #300 - Dave Sim File Copy 77/100 9.8 signed by Dave Sim

Marvel Super-Heroes #47 - 9.0 signed by Jim Starlin (great Hulk transformation cover)

American Flagg! #1 - 9.6 signed by Howard Chaykin

What If...? #1 - 9.6 signed by Roy Thomas and artist Jim Craig

Millenium Edition: Batman #1 (Chromium Edition) - 9.8 signed by Jerry Robinson

Millenium Edition: Detective Comics #38 - 9.6 signed by Jerry Robinson

Planetary #1 - 9.8 signed by John Cassaday

Thanos #1 - 9.8 signed by Jim Starlin

Flash Gordon #1 (Marvel Select) - 9.4 signed by Al Williamson

Batman: Ego NN - 9.8 signed by Darwyn Cooke

Strange Tales #178 (first Starlin Warlock) - 7.0 signed by Jim Starlin

...and some recent faves:

Sea of Red #1 - 9.6 signed by artist Salgood Sam

Invincible #1 - 9.6 signed by writer Robert Kirkman

The Goon #9 (football cover) - 9.6 signed by Eric Powell

JSA Classified #1 (1st Print Hughes cover) - 9.8 signed by Adam Hughes (love that Power Girl cover - I also have the limited edition print)

Anyone else want to list some of their personal favorites from their collections?

If anyone really wants to see a scan of any of the above I can try to do it when I get home from work tonight.

Regards,

Kevin

I dont have a scanner large enough, but here are some of my favorites...

(soon to be favorites, arriving soon...)

JSA Classified Signed By Adam Hughes with a sketch of Power Girls Chest (for real... )

Amazing Spider-man #200 signed and SKETCHED by John Romita Jr.

Liberty Meadows #1 Signed and Sketched by Frank Cho

Favorites:

All-Star Batman/Robin signed by Lee, Miller, Sinclair

NYX #4 Signed by Kyle, Quesada, and Middleton

Green Arrow #1 signed and sketched by Hester and Parks

Hey Jon Those are some nice books. I know I've seen that liberty meadows with the sketch some where. Where was that oh yeah Thats right frank did it for me. I'm glad it is one of your favorites. Kevin Go buy a scanner or a 2.1 megapixel digital and take some pictures so you can play aswell. I want to see those jerry robinsons and that al williamson

I don't know about buildings that are on fire but I will do just about anything to insure that you get a signature series book you want. That is unless it is one in my personal collection. But tell me who you want make sure they aren't dead and give me 48 hours notice I will work my hardest to get it done for you.

Come on People more pictures and more discussion about signature series Not a single one yet from AlexH or Paradise comics. Come on guys I want to see some of the good stuff Tim showed off some good stuff and Kevin mentioned his good stuff although he hasn't had time to post any. I'm posting more later today but I want to see some more good stuff before my next post.

Hey CW I got control of this thread Don't try to sell books on this thread we sell books in the marketpalce and on ebay. The pictures of the gaiman books will be up after WWTX along with others. Please don't try to sell in this thread If you have books for sale please put them on ebay or the comic market place thread this is just to show off books not to sell them although there are a few here I would buy like the mystique and smallville. and kevin's al williamson books

Come on People more pictures and more discussion about signature series Not a single one yet from AlexH or Paradise comics. Come on guys I want to see some of the good stuff Tim showed off some good stuff and Kevin mentioned his good stuff although he hasn't had time to post any. I'm posting more later today but I want to see some more good stuff before my next post.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif