• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So Much Fun Classics
2 2

10 posts in this topic

I'm surprised these books have not gained more traction.  I just bought a few off of ebay for under $15 shipped. Unless there is some new info on these, they are supposed to have less than 5,000 copies  per title. I recall the scramble when these were first discovered and I thought these would be as big as the Marvel .35 cent variants.

A regular Spidey 292 had hundreds of thousands of copies produced. The SMFC version has 5,000.  I've never seen a three pack of them but that seems to be how they were sold. 

Anyone else have the bug? It's a pretty small subset but not easy to put together.

I guess I question the 5,000 print run figure. I feel like I see these fairly often, and I have duplicates of some. They’re definitely not common, but I’m not sure they’re scarce. They are the kind of thing that is more frequently found in antique malls or used bookstores than in back issue bins, though.

I will say that high grade copies seem to be pretty scarce…

On 3/14/2022 at 7:14 PM, Brock said:

I guess I question the 5,000 print run figure. I feel like I see these fairly often, and I have duplicates of some. They’re definitely not common, but I’m not sure they’re scarce. They are the kind of thing that is more frequently found in antique malls or used bookstores than in back issue bins, though.

I will say that high grade copies seem to be pretty scarce…

Not sure what this means but the regular FF 306 has 15 total graded copies, 11 9.4+. So Much Fun version has 4 graded copies and zero 9.4+