• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***MAJOR BRONZE-AGE ANNOUNCEMENT!****
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I will now begin reading, for the first time, X-men 94-143ish.

I will respond back here to let everyone know my review. I will be in contact with the Moderator to lock this thread until I'm ready to render an opinion at which time I will contact Moderator to unlock thread.

Kind Regards, 

Noman

I've never read the first 25 issues of Teen Titans.  I picked it up at #26, went back and read #1 and while I read it going forward, I never bothered to pick up 2-25. I've a couple of slabbed #2s but my only raw Titans are a bunch of $44s.  I'd add them to my list, but it is way to long as it is.

On 3/18/2022 at 8:41 AM, shadroch said:

I'd add them to my list, but it is way to long as it is.

After (uncanny) X-men, read Jonah Hex run #1 to 70. Decent art, superior stories, and nobody ever reads DC in Marvel zombie land. Skip 'Jonah Hex' movie dvd that got 0 (nil) rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:21 AM, aardvark88 said:

After (uncanny) X-men, read Jonah Hex run #1 to 70. Decent art, superior stories, and nobody ever reads DC in Marvel zombie land. Skip 'Jonah Hex' movie dvd that got 0 (nil) rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Is there a Johnna hex omnibus?

I will now order some Drunken Man Noodles Spice Level Thai Hot, via DoorDash

I will respond back here to let everyone know my review. I will be in contact with the Moderator to lock this thread until I'm ready to render an opinion at which time I will contact Moderator to unlock thread.

Kind Regards, 

Fingh

I too will also read x-men 94-143 and provide my thoughts here

can someone send me their pristine copies, and I will read them carefully and with gloves on.

Edited by jsilverjanet