• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing - Ram V
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Attention comic fans! We've got another awesome signing announcement for you! CGC will be hosting Ram V, for an In-House Private Signing! The submission cut-off date is Friday, April 29, so get those books packed and sent in! Don't forget when sending in submissions for our Private Signings, make sure to label the outside of the box with the initials of the artist(s). Click the link below for the full details!

https://cgc.click/i4r

Ram V Signing EmailArticle.png

• Administrator
On 4/17/2022 at 11:17 AM, Tytan said:

I'm not seeing Ram V in the drop down menu for Private Signings on the online submission forms. Am I missing something?

Hello

I did not see it either.  I contact the appropriate people, and have him added to the drop down menu.

Mike

• Administrator
On 4/17/2022 at 11:17 AM, Tytan said:

I'm not seeing Ram V in the drop down menu for Private Signings on the online submission forms. Am I missing something?

The cut off for Submitting to this signing was April 15th.  That is why it is no longer showing up on the online submission form.

Edit:  The cut off has been extended to April 29, and he has been added back to the online submission form.

Mike