• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed !!! ! RECAP page 7 10 NEW Lots SHE HULK! ,Iron Man, Daredevil, TTA, Marvels, DCs, some GGA, GA ETC more lonely Comics would like to help kids. Auctions . total proceeds go to benefit Ukrainian children and refugees. I ship to Canada etc;)
8 8

146 posts in this topic

Recap

Lot #10, Sensational She-Hulk, Bin $325 I made this high with the hope of getting a bunch of bids!

High bidder Greggy $100

Lot 11, Mostly Marvel Key-ish books there are a # of first appearances that are in the Disney + shows, or will be. Bin $125  High Bidder Skow $35

Lot #12

A non mystery box, a mixture. BA Marvels, Whitman, a DC War book, Gold Key, Image, etc From what I have read the late # Spawn is a HTF book. Bin $65 High Bidder Skow $30

Lot #13 Silver Surfer graphic novel, 1978. The book has not been opened, there is a line on the middle of the back cover. I saw these mentioned in a thread about graphic novel collectibles.

Bin is $50 High bidder  High Bidder   Sold to Greggy $50

Lot #14 DC Lot, There are 14 books, some 12 cent books, a GL Variant cover, 4th printing of the Death of Superman, All Super-heroes Bin $100 High Bidder Skow $30

Lot #15 two GA Wilbur books with very early Katy Keene precode stories GGA Bin $85 High Bidder Skow $30

Lot #16 , Some Older books. Including a Romance Comic, a Promo comic, a Picture Cover Dell, Flash Gordon Monster, etc...Bin $125 High Bidder Skow $25

Lot #17, Some COMIC comic books, 16 of them... some summer reading AND you can help some kids who don't have their homes anymoreBin $55 High Bidder Skow $30 

Lot #18 Tales to Astonish , 3 very decent comics with Submariner (Movie soon, or something soon?) and the Hulk! Bin $85 High bidder Skow $30

Lot#19

Iron Man Plus Daredevil, who apparently WILL BE BAC

6 SA comics and 1 BA book with Cap and Daredevil.Bin $85 High Bidder Skow $40

Edited by skypinkblu

On 3/25/2022 at 6:53 PM, skypinkblu said:

Lot 11, Mostly Marvel Key-ish books there are a # of first appearances that are in the Disney + shows, or will be.

$50

On 3/25/2022 at 6:53 PM, skypinkblu said:

Lot #16 , Some Older books. Including a Romance Comic, a Promo comic, a Picture Cover Dell, Flash Gordon Monster, etc...

$40

Thank you, Ryan, Lou, Derek, Krypto, Matt, Greg, and anyone I missed. :foryou:

Recap

Lot #10, Sensational She-Hulk, Bin $325 I made this high with the hope of getting a bunch of bids!

High bidder Sweet Lou 14 $105

Lot 11, Mostly Marvel Key-ish books there are a # of first appearances that are in the Disney + shows, or will be. Bin $125  High Bidder Skow $35

Lot #12 Sold

A non mystery box, a mixture. BA Marvels, Whitman, a DC War book, Gold Key, Image, etc From what I have read the late # Spawn is a HTF book. Bin $65 Sold to Galen130 $65

Lot #13 Silver Surfer graphic novel, 1978. The book has not been opened, there is a line on the middle of the back cover. I saw these mentioned in a thread about graphic novel collectibles.

Bin is $50 High bidder  High Bidder   Sold to Greggy $50

Lot #14 DC Lot, There are 14 books, some 12 cent books, a GL Variant cover, 4th printing of the Death of Superman, All Super-heroes Bin $100 High Bidder Skow $30

Lot #15 two GA Wilbur books with very early Katy Keene precode stories GGA Bin $85 High Bidder Ryan. $40

Lot #16 , Some Older books. Including a Romance Comic, a Promo comic, a Picture Cover Dell, Flash Gordon Monster, etc...Bin $125 High Bidder Ryan $40

Lot #17, Some COMIC comic books, 16 of them... some summer reading AND you can help some kids who don't have their homes anymoreBin $55 High Bidder Skow $30 

Lot #18 Tales to Astonish , 3 very decent comics with Submariner (Movie soon, or something soon?) and the Hulk! Bin $85 High bidder Skow $30

Lot#19

@Incredible Pulp @grebal@onlyweaknesskryptonite @echu  @Morganmi @JustJimN @jimjum12 @DavidTheDavid @JollyComics @PKJ @ Pontoon @Galen130 @zoso99  @oceans11 @Djohnson321

@Dreamsleep

Just wanted to make sure all you guys saw how many lots I’m winning. :baiting:

You can bid, sure, but :wavingwhiteflag:might be a better option for all of you.  

Remember, it is a heavy head that must wear the crown. 

On 3/25/2022 at 8:15 PM, SkOw said:

@Incredible Pulp @grebal@onlyweaknesskryptonite @echu  @Morganmi @JustJimN @jimjum12 @DavidTheDavid @JollyComics @PKJ @ Pontoon @Galen130 @zoso99  @oceans11 @Djohnson321

@Dreamsleep

Just wanted to make sure all you guys saw how many lots I’m winning. :baiting:

You can bid, sure, but :wavingwhiteflag:might be a better option for all of you.  

Remember, it is a heavy head that must wear the crown. 

You gotta get out more…:makepoint: 

7CD38ED2-BAF4-431E-B0E5-CAAFE9DAED3E.gif

LOL...you guys are wonderful.. .

Thank  you

On 3/25/2022 at 9:41 PM, skypinkblu said:

Thank you, Ryan, Lou, Derek, Krypto, Matt, Greg, and anyone I missed. :foryou:

Recap

High bidder Sweet Lou 14 $105

Lot 11, Mostly Marvel Key-ish books there are a # of first appearances that are in the Disney + shows, or will be. Bin $125  High Bidder D. Pontoon $65

Lot #12 Sold

A non mystery box, a mixture. BA Marvels, Whitman, a DC War book, Gold Key, Image, etc From what I have read the late # Spawn is a HTF book. Bin $65 Sold to Galen130 $65

Bin is $50 High bidder  High Bidder   Sold to Greggy $50

Lot #15 two GA Wilbur books with very early Katy Keene precode stories GGA Bin $85 High Bidder sKow

Lot #16 , Some Older books. Including a Romance Comic, a Promo comic, a Picture Cover Dell, Flash Gordon Monster, etc...Bin $125 High Bidder SkOw $45

Lot #18 Tales to Astonish , 3 very decent comics with Submariner (Movie soon, or something soon?) and the Hulk! Bin $85 High bidder Skow $30

Lot#19

Edited by skypinkblu